Tim Tyler, Founder/President Accordant Technology
“We believe happy users make successful companies.”
Positioned as a leader with extreme focus, Accordant is a team of technologists who constantly research and innovate. It is a rapidly growing IT consulting firm located in Brentwood, Tennessee, USA.
Accordant was founded in the year 2013 as a result of identifying a huge gap in the virtualization and cloud solutions market.
Accordant began its journey to identify technologies that benefit clients and give them a 5 Star User Experience throughout their organization regardless of location. They had identified a niche in virtual desktop infrastructure solutions (VDI). Many enterprises consider VDI but were not exposed to a lot of options. There is a lack trueVDI specialized consulting firms in the marketplace. In the past three years, the company has found its place at the top in the field of virtualization and cloud technologies.
The benefit to the client is that the company has vetted the technologies and identified a best-of-breed technology stack to deliver the absolute best user experience. Accordant listens to understand the client’s needs and aligns with the manufacturers to deliver and support the solutions. The products offered include:
- Citrix Systems
- RES Software
- Carbon Black End Point Security
- Tintri Storage/ with Cisco UCS Compute
- VMTurbo – Application Performance
- Consulting – Getting reliable results from a technology solution requires in-depth planning, installation and management. Accordant’s team of IT experts understand every aspect of Virtualization, Application Delivery, Mobility and Hosting – from planning to project management, installation, testing, implementation and training.
- Systems Integration – Architecting, Designing, Documenting, Installing, Testing and Training within technology platforms can cause nightmares for even the most seasoned IT professional. Accordant Technology, Inc. provides these valuable services to clients.
- Support – The quality and performance of your technology can be vastly improved with the company’s technology audits. They work together with your in-house teams, analyze your IT infrastructure in order to identify opportunities to save money and be more efficient.
- Fulfillment – The experienced resources at Accordant can help you acquire the technology you need to reach your business objectives within a budget that works for you. The company offers License Fulfillment, Staff Augmentation, Asset Lifecycle Management, Application Maintenance, and Thin Client and Implementation.
Accordant creates an awesome experience for its customers which has allowed them to rapidly build and maintain a group of happy and satisfied clients. The company has been able to improve user performance; security and availability across the region while helping their clients save on IT infrastructure costs. They work with their clients to gain visibility into their structure, network and applications that guarantee the best user experience. The company strongly believes that “happy users make successful companies”and its technology helps secure that philosophy.
The company’s target markets are Healthcare, Banking and Legal. With focus, attention to detail, responsiveness, and with the practice of doing the right things at the right time, Accordant provides services globally. It is however based in Brentwood, TN and primarily focuses on the South East region of the United States.
“The experience I have had with Accordant has been exceptional. As well as being responsive, the teams are competent, knowledgeable and their methods and processes are very efficient. Accordant brings tremendous value and I will continue to leverage their expertise.” Damon Tindall, CIO – Randa solutions
“After having continual problems with another VAR, I was connected to Tim with Accordant where I received personal service in rectifying some licensing issues I was dealing with. This company is hands on and will take ownership when they see opportunities to make it better for their customers. I highly recommend Accordant.” Jeff Condon, IT infrastructure Manager – LKQ Corporation
Present and future focus areas
Virtualization, application delivery, mobility, user experience and hosting are currently the core of the Accordant service offerings.
As for the future, “We will continue to focus on virtualization, mobility and cloud services. We also continue to evaluate providers in this space for best performance and value to our clients” said Tim Tyler, President.
Meet the Key Executives
Tim Tyler, Founder/President – Tim has over 18 years of business development and executive management experience. He is actively involved in the IT community and is decisive and committed to his clients and his team. Tim is married, lives in Franklin and is an avid boater, triathlete, golfer, and blues musician.
Shawn Sloan, Executive Vice President – Shawn has over 16 years of enterprise IT experience as a senior architect and consultant. Shawn’s experience includes depth in Data Center, Virtualization and Application Delivery as well as extensive knowledge Microsoft and Infrastructure. A native of Murfreesboro, Shawn is married with one son.
“Our Promise: To do the Right Things…Right. And, to Communicate – Follow Up – Follow Through.”